June 11: Free Live Webcast With Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche on Inspiring Others to Serve
Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche is offering a free, six-month Internet course on Transforming Your World Through Service. The course includes everything from free monthly live webcasts to a discussion forum, recorded webcasts, MP3 audio recordings, and downloadable print materials.
All course offerings are free and open to all! You must register separately for each live webcast event, as well as for the six-month course with its full support materials.
Saturday, June 11, 2016, 3–4:30 p.m. Eastern Time U.S. (New York time)
FREE LIVE WEBCAST
Inspiring Others to Serve
In your efforts to benefit others and change your world, you can vastly extend your reach by inspiring others to serve. In this free live webcast with Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, you will learn:
- How to develop the right intention as a mentor
- The value of letting go of responsibilities, at the right time and in the right manner, so that others may take them on
- How to give space to those you are mentoring
- The benefits of supporting, respecting, and acknowledging them in their growth as leaders
- The importance of being open to the true needs of the moment and exercising genuine openness and compassion
- A supportive meditation practice
This webcast is Part 5 of a free, six-month course on Transforming Your World Through Service and is open to all (viewing Parts 1-4 is not required). Learn more about the course below.
Real-time translation will be offered in as many as 12 languages. You can access these translations here.
Click above to register for June 11 webcast
Click here to register separately for 6-month course
About The Course
Serving others is fundamental to our personal spiritual development. Our commitment to making a difference for others and the world can fill our life with love and joy, but requires a strong foundation of wisdom and compassion. This course will help you become as effective as possible in your service to others. You will learn:
- The fundamentals of enlightened leadership.
- Meditation practices for cultivating wisdom and compassion.
- How to rise above your ego to connect with a sense of collective purpose.
- The best ways to inspire others to serve.
Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche strongly encourages all his students to participate in this course. Its teachings are based on his forthcoming book on the topic.
How to Participate
To take part in the free live webcasts, simply join us from your home computer or other device, or at one of Ligmincha’s participating practice groups or centers worldwide. Each webcast is free and open to all and requires no prerequisite. However, to make the most of this course, students are encouraged to view all six live webcast events of the series,and/or the recordings of those webcasts at the course site; and to put what they learn into practice daily between sessions. A chat screen on the broadcast page enables asking questions of Rinpoche or the webcast administrator during the webcast. Real-time translation is offered in multiple languages. Access these translations here.
Questions? See the Webcast FAQ page
To participate in the full six-month course with its discussion forum and full support materials, register at Ligmincha Learning. For added support, monthly group webcast viewings, as well as regularly scheduled group meditation practices based these teachings, will be available in many locations worldwide. Contact your nearest local center or sangha to inquire about any group screenings or guided meditations they may be hosting related to this True Source of Healing course. If there is no group available in your area and you are interested in starting one informally, email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your interest and learn more. Guidelines for starting a practice group
Each live webcast is scheduled for the second Saturday of each month and will take place from 3-4:30 p.m. Within a few days after each live webcast, the recorded webcast will be posted at the Ligmincha Learning course site. All times shown are Eastern Time U.S. (New York time).
- February 13, 2016, 3–4:30 p.m.—Part 1: The Value of Enlightened Leadership. View full playlist
- March 12, 2016, 3–4:30 p.m.—Part 2: Cultivating Wisdom. View full playlist
- April 16, 2016, 3–4:30 p.m.—Part 3: Generating Compassion (rescheduled from April 9). View full playlist
- May 14, 2016, 3–4:30 p.m.—Part 4: Service and Spirituality. View full playlist
- June 11, 2016, 3–4:30 p.m.—Part 5: Inspiring Others to Serve
- July 9, 2016, 3–4:30 p.m.—Part 6: Questions and Answers
About Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, founder and spiritual director of Ligmincha International, is an acclaimed author as well as a highly respected and beloved teacher to students throughout the world. He is the author of The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep; Tibetan Sound Healing; Wonders of the Natural Mind; Healing With Form, Energy and Light: The Five Elements in Tibetan Shamanism, Tantra, and Dzogchen; Unbounded Wholeness (with Anne Carolyn Klein); Awakening the Sacred Body; Tibetan Yogas of Body, Speech and Mind; Awakening the Luminous Mind; and The True Source of Healing: How the Ancient Tibetan Practice of Soul Retrieval Can Transform and Enrich Your Life.