Free Live Webcast
with Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
Please see instructions for participating below.
Saturday, July 11, 2015
3–4:30 p.m. Eastern time U.S. (New York time)
FREE LIVE WEBCAST
Stress, conflict, and other life challenges can destroy a relationship–or, they can heal and reinforce it. In this free live webcast, Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche will explain how to:
Tapping Into Relationships to Nourish Your Soul
- give space to your own and others’ suffering
- heal and nourish your soul through your relationships with family and friends
- deepen your connections with friends and loved ones by deepening your connection with your true self
- share the gift of warmth with others
- cultivate trust and devotion in the student-teacher relationship
Rinpoche will guide a meditation practice that can support you in healing and nourishing your relationships and your soul.
Real-time translation will be offered in as many as 12 languages:
To View the Live Broadcast
Register now for the July 11 webcast. Note: Upon registering, your email address will not be used for any purpose other than to remind you of the upcoming webcast and send you notices of future webcasts and other news from Ligmincha International. You may unsubscribe at any time from these email notices.
- Having trouble viewing or hearing the webcast? Troubleshooting tips
The schedule is as shown above, but the actual start time may be earlier or later. Your patience with any technical difficulties is appreciated.
After Rinpoche's teaching there may be an opportunity to ask questions using the chat screen. Please refrain from using the chat function during Rinpoche's teaching; kindly wait until he invites questions.
If you are in a different time zone, to confirm the correct time conversion you can visit www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html—or, go to www.google.com and search for "time New York" to see what time it is now in New York (Eastern time).
- Have another question not addressed here? Try the Webcast FAQ page.
Upcoming Free Live Webcasts with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
All broadcasts listed are Eastern Time U.S. (New York time)
- Aug. 15, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m.—Overcoming Loneliness: Finding the Friend Within
- Sept. 12, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m.—Nourishing Your Inner Being: The Heart of Soul Retrieval
- Oct. 10, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m.—Nourishing Your Inner Being: Questions and Answers
About Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche is the founder and spiritual director of Ligmincha Institute. Rinpoche is the author of The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep; Tibetan Sound Healing; Wonders of the Natural Mind; Healing with Form, Energy and Light; Unbounded Wholeness (with Anne Carolyn Klein); Awakening the Sacred Body; Tibetan Yogas of Body, Speech, and Mind; Awakening the Luminous Mind; and the upcoming The True Source of Healing: How the Ancient Tibetan Practice of Soul Retrieval Can Transform and Enrich Your Life (Hay House, July 7, 2015).
Need a Reminder?
To receive advance notice, updates, and reminders of future Internet broadcasts, you may subscribe to Voice of Clear Light, a free e-newsletter of Ligmincha Institute.