Free Live Webcast
with Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
Please see instructions for participating below.
Saturday, March 4, 2017
10:30-11:45 a.m. Eastern time U.S. (New York time)
Celebrating the Tibetan New Year!
Join us online for this special Losar webcast celebrating Tibetan New Year 2017. View live messages from Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche and Ligmincha's resident lamas around the world. Rinpoche and resident lamas will be offering prayers and good wishes for the Year of the Fire Bird. The webcast will include recitation of the Three Heart Mantras.
Invited presenters, to be introduced by Rob Patzig, Ligmincha International board chair, include:
- Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, founder and spiritual director of Ligmincha International
- Geshe Tenzin Yangton, resident lama at Serenity Ridge Retreat Center, Nelson County, Virginia, headquarters of Ligmincha International
- Geshe Yungdrung Gyatso, resident lama of Ligmincha Poland
- Lama Kalsang Nyima, resident lama for Ligmincha Mexico
- Geshe Denma Gyaltsen, resident lama of Ligmincha Texas
- Lama Yungdrung Lodoe, a teacher with Ligmincha Mexico
Real-time translation will be offered in as many as 12 languages. You can access these translations here.
Learn about worldwide Losar celebrations with Ligmincha sangha here
Real-time translation will be offered in as many as 12 languages:
To View the Live Broadcast
Register now for the March 4 webcast. Note: Upon registering, your email address will not be used for any purpose other than to remind you of the upcoming webcast and send you notices of future webcasts and other news from Ligmincha International. You may unsubscribe at any time from these email notices.
- Having trouble viewing or hearing the webcast? Troubleshooting tips
The schedule is as shown above, but the actual start time may be earlier or later. Your patience with any technical difficulties is appreciated.
After Rinpoche's teaching there may be an opportunity to ask questions using the chat screen. Please refrain from using the chat function during Rinpoche's teaching; kindly wait until he invites questions.
If you are in a different time zone, to confirm the correct time conversion you can visit www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html—or, go to www.google.com and search for "time New York" to see what time it is now in New York (Eastern time).
- Have another question not addressed here? Try the Webcast FAQ page.
Other Upcoming Free Live Webcasts with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
- NEW! Announcing the launch of TWR LIVE—regular live broadcasts that can be easily viewed on Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche's Facebook page. Learn more
About Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche is the founder and spiritual director of Ligmincha International. Rinpoche is the author of The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep; Tibetan Sound Healing; Wonders of the Natural Mind; Healing with Form, Energy and Light; Unbounded Wholeness (with Anne Carolyn Klein); Awakening the Sacred Body; Tibetan Yogas of Body, Speech, and Mind; Awakening the Luminous Mind; and The True Source of Healing: How the Ancient Tibetan Practice of Soul Retrieval Can Transform and Enrich Your Life.
Need a Reminder?
To receive advance notice, updates, and reminders of future Internet broadcasts, you may subscribe to Voice of Clear Light, a free e-newsletter of Ligmincha International.