Free Live Webcast
with Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
Please see instructions for participating below.
Saturday, September 10, 2016
3–4:10 p.m. Eastern time U.S. (New York time)
Releasing Attachments, Finding Freedom and Joy
Grasping at something you are sure to lose can only lead to pain and suffering. Through this teaching and guided meditation with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, discover the way to a more joyful and vibrant life by:
- Realizing the truth of who you really are—and who you are not
- Understanding that nothing in this life lasts forever
- Letting go of strong attachments to possessions and loved ones
- Relating to each moment with more openness, playfulness, and depth of connection
This 70-minute webcast is Part 1 of a FREE six-month course on Living With Joy, Dying in Peace. You are welcome to attend any or all of the six monthly webcasts in the series. Learn more about the course here
Real-time translation will be offered in as many as 12 languages:
To View the Live Broadcast
Register now for the September 10 webcast. Note: Upon registering, your email address will not be used for any purpose other than to remind you of the upcoming webcast and send you notices of future webcasts and other news from Ligmincha International. You may unsubscribe at any time from these email notices.
- Having trouble viewing or hearing the webcast? Troubleshooting tips
The schedule is as shown above, but the actual start time may be earlier or later. Your patience with any technical difficulties is appreciated.
After Rinpoche's teaching there may be an opportunity to ask questions using the chat screen. Please refrain from using the chat function during Rinpoche's teaching; kindly wait until he invites questions.
If you are in a different time zone, to confirm the correct time conversion you can visit www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html—or, go to www.google.com and search for "time New York" to see what time it is now in New York (Eastern time).
- Have another question not addressed here? Try the Webcast FAQ page.
Other Upcoming Free Live Webcasts with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
All broadcasts listed are Eastern Time U.S. (New York time)
- October 8, 2016, 3-4:10 p.m. Living with Joy, Dying in Peace, Part 2: Transcending Fear, Finding Hope
- October 15, 2016, 3-4:30 p.m. “The Practice of Chod.” Broadcast live from the Fall Retreat at Ligmincha Institute at Serenity Ridge, Nelson County, Virginia (not a public talk, but webcast is open to all).
About Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche is the founder and spiritual director of Ligmincha International. Rinpoche is the author of The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep; Tibetan Sound Healing; Wonders of the Natural Mind; Healing with Form, Energy and Light; Unbounded Wholeness (with Anne Carolyn Klein); Awakening the Sacred Body; Tibetan Yogas of Body, Speech, and Mind; Awakening the Luminous Mind; and the new The True Source of Healing: How the Ancient Tibetan Practice of Soul Retrieval Can Transform and Enrich Your Life (Hay House, July 2015).
Need a Reminder?
To receive advance notice, updates, and reminders of future Internet broadcasts, you may subscribe to Voice of Clear Light, a free e-newsletter of Ligmincha International.