24JunAll Day08JulFeaturedOnline Retreat—Tummo, Part 3with Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche and honored guest H.H. the 34th Menri TrizinOnline on Zoom
RETREAT with honored guest, His Holiness, the 34th Gyalwa Menri Trizin Rinpoche Teachings, Transmission and Initiation from His Holiness: Pith instructions from the Twenty-Four Masters Oral transmission (lung)
with honored guest, His Holiness, the 34th Gyalwa Menri Trizin Rinpoche
Teachings, Transmission and Initiation from His Holiness:
- Pith instructions from the Twenty-Four Masters
- Oral transmission (lung) of six chapters of the Mother Tantra (Ma Gyü): Elements, Dream Yoga, Chöd, Powa, Bardo & Sleep Yoga
- Sherap Chamma initiation (wang) on July 1
Tummo: The Bliss of Realization, Part 3, Teachings from Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche:
- This retreat is the third in a four part series
- It is open to everyone (no prerequisites)
- If you join only for one week, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche recommends to attend the first week
- Newcomers welcome.
*His Holiness & Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche will teach every day separately at different times.
You can join for one or both weeks. Week 1: June 24-July 1 Week 2: July 2-July 8
This retreat will be held in person at Serenity Ridge Retreat Center, Virginia and online via Zoom.
- Spanish (week 1 & 2)
- Hungarian (week 1)
- Portuguese (week 1, only Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche)
- French (week 1, only Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche)
- Polish (week 1 & 2)
- Russian (week 1 & 2)
June 24 (Saturday) - July 8 (Saturday)
Online on Zoom