26MayAll Day28Retreat—Living with Joy, Dying in Peace (Part 1)with Geshe Tenzin Wangyal RinpocheVienna, Austria
RETREAT Living with Joy, Dying in Peace: Bardo Teachings (Part 1) with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche The key to living fully, with joyful presence, is to relate intimately to the truth that sooner
Living with Joy, Dying in Peace: Bardo Teachings (Part 1)
with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
The key to living fully, with joyful presence, is to relate intimately to the truth that sooner or later all life comes to an end. Death is inevitable and unavoidable; but in our Western society there is a tendency to deny our own mortality. This denial not only separates us from the vibrancy of living in the moment, it also leaves us ill equipped for the critical moment when death comes to ourselves or to our loved ones.
The Bön Buddhist tradition is rich with knowledge and methods for using this Great Moment wisely. Through teachings and guided meditations, in this retreat Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche will help us to:
• recognize death as a doorway to opening the heart and achieving self-realization
• become intimately familiar with the luminous wisdom of impermanence
• explore our individual relationship to death as well as our desire and commitment to serve others in the dying process
• realize the importance of resolving conflicts now with our friends, family members, and others
• learn how to promote a more peaceful and uplifting dying process
• cultivate an intimate connection with internal and external sources of refuge that serves us as other supports fail.
Date: 26 th – 28 th May, 2023
Location: Festival Hall, Kundmanngasse 20, 1030 Vienna
Friday – Public Talk from 7.00 pm to 8.30 pm
Saturday – Seminar from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday – Seminar from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Public lecture and teachings will be translated into German.
Participation also possible via Zoom. Link will be sent out in time.
€ 160, – for public talk and seminar / €140, – for members
€ 90, – / 80, – online participation
Reduction upon request.
Information and registration:
Please register by the end of April 2023 at the latest.
email@example.com / www.ligmincha.at
Ligmincha Österreich e.V. | Landsteinergasse 10/13 | 1160 Vienna
+ 43 650 315 65 57 – Heide Mitsche
*43 660 34 533 74 – Renate Cervik-Kremminger
Ligmincha Österreich e.V.
IBAN: AT36 6000 0103 1034 3485
Note: „Bardo“ May 2023
May 26 (Friday) - 28 (Sunday)