Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche’s live teaching schedule for 2022 is still being finalized, and more dates will be posted after the first of the year. Rinpoche’s live retreats include dates for Poland, Mexico, Chamma Ling Colorado and four 2022 seasonal retreats at Serenity Ridge.
The retreats at Serenity Ridge are planned to be offered both in person to a limited number of participants, following social distancing guidelines, and also online.
You can find the latest listings and any changes in the Events section of the Ligmincha website or the Serenity Ridge website. Please register for these online retreats through the specific Events box on the website.
- December 26, 2021-January 1, 2022: Serenity Ridge Winter Retreat (online): The Experiential Transmission of Zhang Zhung, Part 2. (Restricted to those who have already received the ngondro teachings from a previous Experiential Transmission cycle).
- January 21-23, 2022: Ligmincha Poland, Tummo Part 1, practice retreat, online
- March 9-13, 2022: Ligmincha Mexico
- April 1-3, 2022: Serenity Ridge Spring Retreat
- June 19-July 2, 2022: Serenity Ridge Summer Retreat
- September 23-25, 2022: Chamma Ling Colorado, A-tri teaching Part 2
- October 11-16, 2022: Serenity Ridge Fall Retreat
- December 26, 2022-January 1, 2023: Serenity Ridge Winter Retreat, Experiential Transmission of Zhang Zhung, Part 3