Noticias Ligmincha Internacional
One of the greatest strengths of Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche’s ongoing program of free Internet teachings is the cyber sangha — the close-knit community of individuals around the world who regularly follow Rinpoche’s teachings and guided meditations and share mutual support. As a resource for this lively and growing community, with the help of volunteers Rinpoche has now launched a new website, CyberSangha.net.
At CyberSangha.net you will find:
- The latest schedule of Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche’s free Facebook Live broadcasts. These include not only teachings and guided practices, but also interfaith dialogues, conversations between scientific and spiritual leaders, Tibetan poetry readings, and glimpses of Rinpoche’s life and travels.
- A trove of recorded live broadcasts going back 10 years to Rinpoche’s very first live webcasts, now searchable by keyword and category.
- Tips for viewing. All of Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche’s Facebook Live broadcasts are free of charge. You don’t need a Facebook account to view them.
- Opportunities for connecting with fellow students as you follow the online teachings.
- Translations in multiple languages. The new website gives access to both recorded and simultaneous live translations of Rinpoche’s broadcasts. Also, click on “translate” atop any page to automatically translate the website text to the language of your choice. (The Google Translate tool isn’t perfect, but it can help you find what you’re looking for.)
This Thursday: ‘Opening Your Heart with Gratitude’
Today also marks the launch of CyberSangha®, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche’s ongoing program of free live broadcasts and other social media activities. This Thursday, October 24, at 1 p.m. New York time, Rinpoche will offer the first of a new series of eight CyberSangha broadcasts on Cultivating a Sacred Relationship with Nature. The topic of this teaching and guided meditation is “Opening Your Heart with Gratitude.”
Watch introductory video
The Meaning of ‘CyberSangha’
Buddhism speaks of three jewels: the Buddha; the dharma, or Buddhist teachings; and the sangha – the community of meditation practitioners who follow the teachings and put them into practice. “CyberSangha” specifically refers to the international community of individuals who are following Rinpoche’s free Facebook Live teachings and guided meditations and are seeking nourishment from the mutual support of others.
Chamma Ling Wilga | Noticias
Lishu Institute | Noticias
Mexico | Noticias
Serenity Ridge | Noticias
The Great Bön Stupa for World Peace in Valle de Bravo, Mexico, was consecrated on December 4, 2010. Now, Ligmincha Mexico has a program to improve the retreat center and also allow groups and individuals to generate merit by sponsoring a series of new stupas.
The Tibetan Language Bön Prayers Program is pleased to announce a new online course focusing on the Invocation of Tapihritsa taught by Geshe Denma Gyaltsen, resident lama of Ligmincha Texas. It will be offered October 20–November 17 through Ligmincha Learning.
Ligmincha’s online store is now open and offering a range of books and media related to Tibetan Bön Buddhism. Among the offerings are two new books by Sacred Sky Press, a division of Ligmincha International: Living Wisdom and Escape from Darkness.
Lishu Institute, Ligmincha’s residential retreat center for practice and study of Tibetan Bön teachings, is launching a new retreat program for 2019–2020. Since it is often challenging for retreat-goers to find extended periods of time for retreats, Lishu is now offering retreats for two months, one month or two weeks.
Chamma Ling Colorado in Crestone will offer a special retreat on Soul Retrieval (La Lu): Ancient Bön Practices to Restore and Heal, led by Geshe Denma Gyaltsen, resident lama of Ligmincha Texas, October 3–6.
The soul is composed of the five elements of earth, water, fire, air and space.
The Summer 2019 issue of Ligmincha Europe Magazine is now available online. The new issue offers a range of articles, including interviews with Rob Patzig, president and board chair of Ligmincha International, and Alejandro Chaoul, researcher, professor and senior teacher for Ligmincha International and The 3 Doors.
The August 2019 issue of Voice of Clear Light, Ligmincha’s bimonthly newsletter, is now available! This special issue features coverage of His Holiness Lungtok Dawa Dhargyal Rinpoche’s first European and American tour since being enthroned as the 34th Menri Trizin.
Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche’s second audio book, Spontaneous Creativity: Meditations for Manifesting Your Positive Qualities, is now available for purchase.
Welcome to Ligmincha’s new website! We have been working hard to build a completely new site and hope you like the results. What you see is only the beginning! We will continue adding more content, access to teachings, and practice supports.
We are pleased to present His Holiness the 34th Menri Trizin Rinpoche’s complete North American teaching tour. He will continue to travel and teach until September 1, 2019,