In spring the world is born anew. Connecting to the rhythms and patterns of nature, we come into our own well-being. The April 10-14 Spring Wellness Retreat, Transforming Life and Health Through Nature, Movement, Breath and Meditation, is an invitation to bring awareness into the patterns of our daily life for reflection, renewal and transformation.
The retreat will be held at Serenity Ridge and online on Zoom. Experienced and practitioners and those new to meditation are both welcome!
Over four days, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche and guests will share ancient methods, supported by modern research and scientific findings, to realize our inner source of well-being and grow beyond often unconscious self-defined limits to engage with our lives in creative, inspired and fun ways. We will discover ways to release stress, decrease anxiety, rebalance energy, deepen inner peacefulness, and reconnect to ourselves and the world around us. Be empowered to make healthier choices that support your wellness on every level!
Our days will include:
- Sunrise meditation (weather permitting)
- Tibetan yoga (for all levels of mobility)
- Meditation instruction appropriate for beginners and experienced meditators
- Connecting to the elements of nature through forest bathing and nature walks, river and stream access, sky gazing and evening bonfires
- Time for journaling and reflection
- Delicious, healthy, plant-based meals
- Guided relaxation
- Ancient Tibetan treatment for better sleep and relaxation
- Intermittent fasting (optional)
- Cold plunges (optional)
- Other modalities of self-care (optional, and additional charge)
- More opportunities to be announced!
Registration for the in-person retreat at Serenity Ridge is now open.
Zoom registration is expected to open in March.